Today I had my feedback with Mr.Paterson and started off by explaining inferior points that I had identified. He mentioned about my lack of credibility at the beginning of the presentation. I explained how I’ve been working on this presentation for the past few months but I didn't talk about how I was as a book reviewer. Then it was about my slides. I didn't notice that I had used photos that were a mix of animation pictures and real-life pictures. I didn't think of it as an issue at the time of making my slides. we then went through my submitted book review. In my first submission, I had a few careless mistakes, such as the use of capital letters, etc. I was so concentrated on checking whether my sentences made sense and centralized my view on my grammar mistakes. maybe it was the lack of caution, but the fact that they were mistakes that I could fix in seconds, made me realize the significance of checking my work over and over. HE also mentioned that bigger gestures are mostly for larger audiences and for a small audience/ presenting room, we should have slightly smaller hand gestures. I found this fascinating since I thought that the bigger the gesture, the more it showed confidence. Which was why I brought up my small gestures when talking about our improvements. Getting my feedback, allowed me to process all the tiny details that I will include when I present again.
The united nations security council is one of the six principal organs of the United Nations. The P5, which are the five countries that have the most power, based on the aftermath of WW2 have the ability to use "veto". The fact that these 5 countries were determined to be the P5 because they were technically winners of WW2 and were the first ones to have nuclear weapons is unfair and not democratic. America’s veto would be used for defending Israel relentlessly, making it one of the reasons why the conflict has exacerbated. Over 2 million people live in Gaza, 50% of them are under 20 years old. 50% don't have enough food, only 5% have access to clean water and intermitted power supply is normal to them. On top of that, the roads are divided into three types. I was shocked to see the conspicuous difference inaccessible roads. the map showed how Israelis had access to every single road and Palestinians, an inconsiderable area. If they ar...
Comments
Post a Comment