presentation
2 then the outline
- author (probs 2 slides)
-summary
-critique
first slide -
second slide +
third slide +
(if its two slides then just put the two positive points)
maybe two or three slides for each topic (the first and the last slide should be important)
3 summary
(the main point of each of the topics)
4 conclusion
aimed for...
overall conclusion
your opinion
5 references
6. photo credits
7.q and a
8. one last thing
14/17/20
Pecha Kucha presentation 20 x 20
ignite presentation 15 x 15
bigger than size 30
I learned about the styles of presentation called Pecha Kucha. they time each slide to make it the same and there are 20 slides. Mr. Paterson mentioned how it was not the style we would be doing and I was relieved since it looked like a lot of work.
I worked on my AWL and my score was around 3.5. I realized that I had to higher my score to 5 to get to the average. the AWL is of words were surprisingly not too BIG words and it was easy to change the simple words I used. It made me realize that there are so many synonyms for a word and repeat the same words could be avoided.
I was able to hight my score to 4.5 and my vocabulary was more advanced. lextutor is probably a website that I would be using in the future to analyze my writings as well. The AWL list is also something I would come back to constantly and check to add certain vocabulary. I found out that the AWl list is easier o add if the writing if already done. adding the words whilst writing makes it a little more difficult.
I was able to hight my score to 4.5 and my vocabulary was more advanced. lextutor is probably a website that I would be using in the future to analyze my writings as well. The AWL list is also something I would come back to constantly and check to add certain vocabulary. I found out that the AWl list is easier o add if the writing if already done. adding the words whilst writing makes it a little more difficult.
Comments
Post a Comment