For the first lesson of July our group got our feedback and comments from Mr. Paterson. He mentioned as a group we need more preparation as well as credibility. For the presentation I wasn’t able to say what I prepared smoothly because of my lack of practice. I also need to improve to not say “like” as much. After watching the video I realized that I tend to say “like” when I’m finding the words to express my feelings. I thought this wouldn’t happen if I practiced a lot and get used to presenting.
He told us that we would be presenting again after the summer break and our group has a lot of things to improve and fix. My goal is that when the next time I present I want to be happy with the work I did and satisfied with the work.
He told us that we would be presenting again after the summer break and our group has a lot of things to improve and fix. My goal is that when the next time I present I want to be happy with the work I did and satisfied with the work.
Comments
Post a Comment