This is the day for the presentation. Unfortunately one person was missing from our group and we were not able to present all together. We explained the information that we gathered in the passed two months. However we had numerous problems and our presentation ended up being very poor. The lack of credibility throughout the whole presentation Was one of the main problems. We need to improve on the tone of our voice and be able to speak smoothly without saying “um”, “like” etc.
Things that I need to improve is to not stand behind the desk since it puts an object between the audience. I noticed after watching the video of our group that I wasn’t able to get my opinion and what I wanted to say out and because I was nervous I kept repeating the same idea over and over which I definitely need to work on.
Things that I need to improve is to not stand behind the desk since it puts an object between the audience. I noticed after watching the video of our group that I wasn’t able to get my opinion and what I wanted to say out and because I was nervous I kept repeating the same idea over and over which I definitely need to work on.
Comments
Post a Comment